Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract to the SFB 754 International Conference.
Please note that this is a two-step process:
1. Submit your abstract here.
2. Pay the abstract processing fee in the registration section.
Please follow the submission guidelines:
- There is an abstract processing fee of 50 € per abstract. The abstract submission deadline is 14 April 2018. Due to the possible delay of bank transfer payments and the Easter holidays the money has to be in our bank account on 19 April 2018 at the latest. Credit card payment is open until that deadline as well. In case of later payments the abstract will not be considered for review. The fee is non-refundable and not based on acceptance of the contribution.
- Abstract submission does not register you for the meeting. There will be a separate registration fee. Conference registration opens in January 2018.
- Your abstract should include title, authors and affiliations. The abstract text is limited to 400 words. You will have to identify one author only as the presenter.
- Each conference participant is only allowed to present one contribution (oral or poster).
- During abstract submission you will be able to choose your session of interest ('track'). You can only submit your abstract to one session. Please note that your contribution may be moved to another session if appropriate.
- Select your preference for oral or poster presentation. There is no guarantee for an oral presentation, you may be offered a poster presentation instead.
- You will be able to modify your abstract until the abstract submission deadline.
- Decisions on abstract acceptance will be made by 30 April 2018.
!! Important: do not forget to pay the abstract processing fee here after abstract submission !!