Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract to the SFB 754 International Conference.
Please follow the submission guidelines:
- There is an abstract processing fee of 50€ per abstract. Abstracts will only be considered after payment of the abstract fee. The fee is non-refundable and not based on acceptance of the contribution.
- Abstract submission does not register you for the meeting. There will be a separate registration fee. Conference registration opens in January 2018.
- Your abstract should include title, authors and affiliations. The abstract text is limited to 400 words. You will have to identify one author only as the presenter.
- Each conference participant is only allowed to to present one contribution (oral or poster).
- During abstract submission you will be able to choose your session of interest ('track'). You can only submit your abstract to one session. Please note that your contribution may be moved to another session if appropriate.
- Select your preference for oral or poster presentation. There is no guarantee for an oral presentation, you may be offered a poster presentation instead.
- You will be able to modify your abstract until the abstract submission deadline.
- Decisions on abstract acceptance will be made by 30 April 2018.